According to a study by IHS Automotive, there are currently 253 million cars on roads in the United States. That is a truly astounding number, one that is difficult for anyone to even fathom. You know what 253 million looks on paper, but quite likely you don’t really have the ability to conceptualize that many cars because you’ve never seen that many at in one place before and you likely never will. Suffice it to say that’s a huge number of cars.
As such, it shouldn’t surprise you in the least that there are thousands of auto body shops scattered across the country. There would have to be for that many cars to stay on the road, as people are constantly driving into one another, storms hit damaging cars, and cars break down over time. The only way 253 million cars stay on the road is by there being mechanics and professionals to work on them whenever issues come up. Unfortunately, the sheer number of auto collision repair shops makes it difficult for many car owners to find one that’s right for them. When you live in Denver and there are several hundred shops that claim to be the best auto repair shop in the city, how do you possibly find the one that’s best for you? Reading the rest of this article, that’s how. The following are five qualities that you should look for in an auto body shop. If the shop you’re considering is missing something from this list, move onto the next one.
1. Estimate specialists. First, you should look for an auto body shop that specializes in estimates. The company you choose should have a strong understanding of how much things should cost and how long they should take, and they should also do their best to stick to the estimate they originally provided you. It’s always smart to compare an estimate with another company just to make sure you’re getting a fair rate.
2. Paint matching. Many of the repairs to cars such as fixing a dent are also going to require repainting sections of the car. However, if the shop doesn’t know how to match the paint perfectly, your car is going to come out looking two different colors. Thus, make sure the company you choose is an expert when it comes to paint matching.
3. Affordable. Compare costs and go with an auto body shop that isn’t going to force you into bankruptcy.
4. Good reviews. Take some time and look through testimonials on their website and browse through reviews of various companies to find one that’s highly thought of.
5. Reputation. Lastly, make sure the auto body shop you choose has strong ratings from the Better Business Bureau and has received awards from their local papers and industry leaders. There’s no reason to choose a company that isn’t well thought of by their peers.
AutoSport Collision Repair is easily the best match in Colorado for the five things outlined above. Reach out to their location today to set up a time to meet with them to discuss your auto repair needs.